1.It is assumed that your child will continue classes from term to term if your child will not be returning Half a term’s notice is required in writing, failing this half a terms fee’s will be charged. For Example if you will not be returning in January half a terms notice is required in October / if you will not be returning in September half a terms notice will be required in May.
2. No refunds will be given on term fees, show fees or exams fees for any matter, including adverse weather conditions, sickness or school closure beyond our control.
3. Please ensure that all children are collected at the end of their classes by a parent or guardian. Please notify the teacher at the start of the class if someone else will be collecting your child.
4. Students are expected to wear the correct uniform to class and must have their hair tied back neatly off the face and all jewellery removed.
5. All uniform must be purchased through the school.
6. Primrose Hill Ballet School accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongings whilst on the premises.
7. Teachers at Primrose Hill Ballet Schools may use physical contact to support verbal instruction where appropriate.
8. Teachers at Primrose Hill Ballet School will administer basic first aid if necessary.
9. If a student is required to take medication whilst participating in Primrose Hill Ballet Schools activities, parents/guardians should take full responsibility to ensure teaching staff are informed.
10. All teachers are fully qualified professionals and DBS checked.
11. A mandatory 4 terms must be completed before students will be considered for a RAD Ballet exam or an ISTD Tap/Modern exam. (At the teacher’s discretion).
12. Children develop at different rates and the teacher will advise parents when a pupil is ready to move up to the next level - the ages given are merely a guideline.
13. Sickness policy - Children MUST NOT attend class if they are sick, failing this teachers will ask for the student to be taken home.